Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #12

I think being passionate about a topic helps create a good blog and interesting blog comments. If you could care less about the topic, will you really have an interesting comment to add? I would also agree to be wary of the Darth Commenter. Those kind of people always come out of the woodwork, and the best thing to do is delete their comments and move on.

I liked the organization of Domestic Diva (3 columns with useful information and links on the sides) and the About Me statement which clearly stated the purpose of her blog. I agreed with her purpose immediately and so I was hooked. One cooking blog I posted a comment on asked for a user id and password. I put in my Google ones and it rejected it. The Cooking with Anne had some nice photos on it which was a relief from reading so much text on most blogs.

I have posted comments on Kentucky Woman, Checking Out Books, Thing 1 and Thing 23, Soaring Eagle, Alice in Bloggerland, Domestic Diva in Training, and Cooking with Anne.

http://www.domesticdiva101.blogspot.com/

http://cookingwithanne.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-07-23T00%3A01%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=5

No comments: